Tuesday 26 April 2016

The Art of the Title - Down the Rabbit Hole 2016

The Art of the Title is a website I am really new to and had never really heard of it before but now I absolutely love it for inspiration! I found a title sequence for Down the Rabbit Hole which is a Dutch festival and I really loved this title sequence because it's really detailed and psychedelic and this is something which I think would be really hard to animate.

Down The Rabbit Hole 2016 from Agent Pekka on Vimeo.

The transitions used here are really beautifully done and the use of colour has been really thought through, I feel like it would be easy to use so many colours and take away from the shapes and the action in the animation but here they managed to not do this. I particularly like the scene where it turns into a floating cloth. Below I have put the ideas and concept art they had for this animation and I really love looking at this kind of thing because it would take such a long time to plan this kind of animation.





No comments:

Post a Comment