Monday 3 April 2017

Promotions - Sea Motion Collective

As my role as promotion manager I have started to think about the ways we could use merchandise to promote our collective and below are some rough ideas around using the logo that I have created for the rebrand.




Here is an idea I had for a colour changing mug! I think this is a great idea that would be really cool for an interactive way to promote our logo.










Here is a t-shirt with our logo on and I feel like this is a relaly nice design to have on a t-shirt and maybe even get rid of the 'SEA MOTION' at the bottom.











I feel the next steps as promotion manager would be to come up with a really catchy slogan that we can use that relates to stop-motion and possibly even the ocean! I want to look into different ways that companies and studios promote themselves and how we can do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment