Monday 10 April 2017

Le Nuage - 'Bad Weather'

Le nuage from Iulia Voitova on Vimeo.

Here is a papercut stop-motion animation that I love the style of. This animation is great for using a variety of camera angles, which I really appreciate as I understand how hard it is used papercut to use different angles! Even though I want to go on to looking into puppet stop-motion instead of papercut I still like to look at the different styles you can experiment with within stop-motion. I like how this animation is all painted paper and they use mixed media to paint some of the fast zooms in a 2D style. This is a really cool idea to mix the medias as when watching it for the first time you almost don't notice that they do this. I really like papercut animation and I feel I would still go back to it for smaller projects as it still develops my skills as an animator.

No comments:

Post a Comment