Friday 5 May 2017

Submitting to a Film Festival! - Keighley Film Festival

I was recently looking for at free to enter film festivals when I came across the Keighley Film Festival, it is free to enter and there is a short film animation category where it has to be under 10 mins in length.



All of my current animations are very short and only around 30 seconds in length, however I was was like why not give it a go anyway! So, I entered my film 'Touch', that I created for my COP module as this one of my favourite animations I have done so far. Below is when I had sent off my animation! The festival is actually located just outside of Leeds, which I didn't realise until I saw the 'leedscitycollege' email address, what a coincidence.



I am excited to see if my animation gets selected to be shown and I hope to hear back from them soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment