Monday 7 March 2016

Disseminate Presenations

Today we had our disseminate presentations and this session was so interesting! Everyone got to go over things that interested them and it really gave me some inspiration into different types of animation that I haven't really thought about yet. Some animators that were mentioned interested me and I am going to look into more and maybe write about them on here if I find I really like their work. The ones I wrote down were Elliot Lim, Andreas Hykade and The Late Night Work Club. I also really liked how the presentations were all different and no one talked about the same things and I feel I definitely learned some cool stuff today! I've just stuck a few images below of the animators work I wrote down cause their work is really nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment